How to Contribute
The Tezos Agora Wiki was started and is maintained by a collaboration of stakeholders including the Tezos Commons Foundation and TQTezos. It is an open-source project and aims to be the most extensive resource of knowledge on Tezos and the Tezos ecosystem. A large part of the material that you will find here currently focuses on Tezos, but it is not opposed to covering informational material for community projects. However, please do not try to pull-request any marketing material as this will be immediately rejected.
Pull requests, discussions, and contributions from the community are highly encouraged. Active community members who demonstrate a record of good contributions may be given write access to the repository. Otherwise, Tezos Commons and TQTezos hold the administrative position and final say on the content that is included.
We have a few basic rules for contributors, which are designed for quality control:
- 1.No --force pushes or modifications of Git history in any way.
- 2.Pull requests are preferred to issues, especially for small changes such as typos. Issues should be used for generic or broad-based changes or missing content.
- 3.Only use non-master branches.
- 4.If there are significant modifications, even by contributors, they ought to be subject to a pull request to solicit feedback from other contributors.
- 5.Pull requests to solicit feedback are encouraged for any other non-trivial contribution however they are left to the discretion of the contributor.
- 6.Contributors should attempt to adhere to the prevailing “MarkDown” style, language, and layout.
- 7.Correct grammar should be used at all times. Pull requests with typos will not be merged until fixed. All content contributions must be done in English.
- 8.Care should be taken to remain as objective and informative as possible. There should be no editorializing, nor should there be any external bias.